Wrist Wrap Standart Frakishtak is used to moderate or increased support for the wrist during training, active games, after injuries, or for chronic diseases of the wrist joint.
- Arthrosis, arthritis, osteoarthrosis.
- Injuries (dislocations, bruises, sprains).
- The rehabilitation period after surgical intervention st
- Inflammatory processes with pain.
- Prevention of injuries during training and training.
- Wrist support for amputation of the second limb when moderate support for joints and ligaments is required.
It can be used both independently and as a soft lining that fixes a cast of gypsum, scocast or thermopolymers.
The bandage may have 2 or 3 Velcro depending on the size.
Consult a veterinarian before use!
Wrist Wrap Standart Frakishtak
to the elbow (cm) *
Wrist circumference (cm)
XXXS 9-10; 3.5-4.5
XXS 11-13; 5-6
XS 14-16; 6-7
S1 7-20; 8-9
S + 17-20; 9-11
M 24-27; 10-12
M + 24-27; 13-15
L 28-34; 16-18
L+ 29-35; 18-19
XL 35-40; 19-21
XXL 41-50; 20-24
* The height of the bandage is not up to the elbow.
Tip. For animals during the growth period, we recommend taking a bandage one size larger.
If you have doubts about the size, please contact us and we will help you choose the right one.
Aeroprene (perforated neoprene), 3, 4 or 5 mm thick, depending on size, inner layer of soft terry, textile Velcro resistant to wear.
Hand or machine wash in delicate mode at 30C.
Do not iron.
Do not use chlorine-based products.