Wrist Wrap Frakishtak with stiffening plate is used to moderate or increased wrist support. It is used to stabilize and support the wrist joint in chronic diseases, after injuries and during the recovery period.
- Wrist instability
- Wrist Weakness Syndrome (carpal extension)
- The defeat of the radial nerve
- Arthrosis, arthritis, osteoarthrosis
- Injuries (dislocations, bruises, sprains)
- The rehabilitation period after surgical intervention st
- Inflammatory processes with pain.
- Wrist support for amputation of the second limb, when enhanced support for joints and ligaments is required.
Thanks to the selected materials, free circulation of air and moisture is ensured.
Stiffening plates are made of spring steel, which allows you to stabilize your wrist by reducing the amplitude of movement.
The stiffness of the brace can be increased or decreased as necessary by adding or removing stiffeners. Stiffeners can be positioned in the required place.
The bandage may have 2 or 3 Velcro depending on the size.
Consult a veterinarian before use!
Wrist Wrap Frakishtak with stiffening plate
The size | Paw height | to the elbow (cm) * | Wrist circumference (cm)
XXXS 9-10; 3.5-4.5
XXS 11-13; 5-6
XS 14-16; 6-7
S 17-20; 8-9
S + 17-20; 9-11
M 24-27; 10-12
M + 24-27; 13-15
L 28-34; 16-18
L + 29-35; 18-19
XL 35-40; 19-21
XXL 41-50; 20-24
* The height of the bandage is not up to the elbow.
Tip. For animals during the growth period, we recommend taking a bandage one size larger.
If you have doubts about choosing a size, contact us and we will help you choose the right one.
Aeroprene (perforated neoprene), 3, 4 or 5 mm thick, depending on size, inner layer of soft terry, textile velcro resistant to wear.
Hand or machine wash in delicate mode at 30C.
Do not iron.
Do not use chlorine-based products.